Finding My Way To Love

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pay It Forward/ Simply Lola..."Where Do I Go"


As most of you know I have committed myself to recording my album independently....meaning I am investing everything I have from time, money, heart and soul into my very own project. I have been holding on to my one dream for a very very very long time and if I died tomorrow I couldn't blame anyone but me for not making my one dream come true. So with all of that being said I have Great News!!! The first song titled "Where Do I Go" from my upcoming project "Simply Lola" is now available for purchase @ http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lolasimone for just .99cents :)

You guys (my family and friends) are all I have as a fan base and words cannot express how I thank you guys for supporting thus far. Whether it be faithfully coming to early morning service at my Dad’s church just to hear me sing the same hymns over and over and over again, or at a whole in the wall night club, I thank you for just sticking by me and believing in me enough to just listen to my gift of song. I am in the beginning stages of really getting my project off the ground. I still need all of you guys love and support. So I am asking all of you all to go buy my song. I'm not trying to become super rich off of this single I'm just simply doing the best I can by making a name for myself...so please pay it forward!!! The more people know about me the closer I will be at fulfilling my lifelong dream. So once again go to http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lolasimone download and please leave a positive comment on the website.

Thanks again for all your support, and just know this is just the beginning there's so much more to come.

Til Next Time
Simply Lola

No comments: