Finding My Way To Love

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weekly Update: Its A Boy

May 13,2009
Hey Hey, Hey

It's a boy!!!!
On Monday morning my little sister gave birth to a little baby boy, the picture is attached to this email. He is so cute. So you know what that means I will be home soon to see him. Also my friend Ronya is getting married I am so happy for her.
As for this week nothing really exciting has been going on. I have a showcase coming up so I am preparing for that and I am still song writing. My audition went way better then I expected. I did so much better then I imagine. It was a great experience and i must get back to auditioning. I know this week the update is kinda short but sometimes things can be alittle slow. Thanks to my friend Jennifer I did have a personal break and I realize that I am very confident in my ablity to sing and write but I lack confidence in myself being. So I have been praying that God will show me how to see myself as he sees me. I blame myself for everything and I realize that everything is not my fault. I want to see myself in a more positive light and know that I really deserve everything I want. Change is very hard but not impossible. Well see you soon!!!

No comments: